Sailor Moon!

Options
Just FYI today is Sailor Moon day! :drinker: This pic is especially for my new friend Desterknee!

sailormoon_zps8d419566.jpg

Replies

• Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mcu0ft1z7o1qg067po1_500.gif
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    These sailors are the best!
  • Desterknee
    Options
    tumblr_lx6vc3FUwa1qkqg6co1_500.jpg
  • Kurrsteee
    Kurrsteee Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Oh my God. How did I NOT know this?!
    Argh! To the internet!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mcu0ft1z7o1qg067po1_500.gif

:heart:
  • krisbychiken
    krisbychiken Posts: 72 Member
    Options

Lmao. Wish I could!
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    It is?! GASP, how was I so unaware!!! Guess today is the perfect day to catch up on reading the manga reprints :flowerforyou:
    Not enough hours in the day or I totally would!!!
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Desterkness is the most awesome person in the universe! I adore Sailor Moon. I am reading the new manga translations from Kodanga (sp?). I have seen the anime (japanese and english), read the manga, and seen the live action. I like the live action and manga best, but the anime has a special place in my heart.
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    Desterkness is the most awesome person in the universe! I adore Sailor Moon. I am reading the new manga translations from Kodanga (sp?). I have seen the anime (japanese and english), read the manga, and seen the live action. I like the live action and manga best, but the anime has a special place in my heart.
    Kodansha

I've never watched the live action one before..The horrible english dub anime will always hold a special place in my heart because I remember watching it after school on Toonami and thinking it was the coolest thing ever (it's still awesome).
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    HeelsAndBoxingGloves Posts: 916 Member
    Options

Lmao. Wish I could!

I wish I could too!
  • Desterknee
    Options

Lmao. Wish I could!

I wish I could too!

I can and I do!

I have all 200 episodes and 3 movies in Japanese with English subtitles.

I have a Sailor Moon collection worth about $2k.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    HAPPY SAILOR MOON DAY I AM SO HAPPY.

ccuFpr8.gif
  • sakuragreenlily
    sakuragreenlily Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you all have heard that there's supposed to be a reboot this summer, right?

For the 20th anniversary they confirmed that they will be making a new Sailor Moon anime hopefully starting sometime in 2013.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Yay now I can stop watching Winx Club
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

Lmao. Wish I could!

I wish I could too!

I can and I do!

I have all 200 episodes and 3 movies in Japanese with English subtitles.

I have a Sailor Moon collection worth about $2k.

This is why you are my soulmate <3

I have the 3 movies in English on VHS, all 200 episodes burnt on DVD (English Dub to SuperS, and also all Japanese), the first run of the manga in English, the crescent moon wand, the locket from R, the "chibi dolls" (except Beryl; no one ever seems to have her!), the stupid "moon mobile" DiC merchandised from the dumb "Saban Moon" that never happened. I have a ton of Sailor Moon trading cards, too, from when the Toys r Us by me used to have a gumball machine of them. I even have a Sailor Moon tablecloth I reuse for any birthday party, lolol.

^ That's all my "first run in the US" stuff, too; I'm SO happy there's an American license again. I got pretty much all of Hot Topic's stock of Sailor Moon items.

Also, Seiya > Mamoru FOREVER.
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    I'm sure you all have heard that there's supposed to be a reboot this summer, right?

For the 20th anniversary they confirmed that they will be making a new Sailor Moon anime hopefully starting sometime in 2013.
    YES. I have been watching for more updates about the reboot anime *fist pump*
  • Desterknee
    Options
    Also, Seiya > Mamoru FOREVER.

Oh man, that episode when Sailor Tin Nyanko is after Usagi, and she and Seiya are on the roof, and Usagi thinks that he is Mamoru and she breaks down and he asks her "Am I not enough?"

ALLL THAT KILLS ME!!!!

Also that was an insane run on sentence.
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Next week is my spring break, I know what I'm spending time on now! :O all of the episodes, all of the mangas