Sick

Options
kimford28
kimford28 Posts: 320
edited November 2023 in Health and Weight Loss
Doesn't really stink to be sick! I have had a bad sinus infection for a week, and haven't been able to do any cardio! I am keeping up with the weights, dips and crunches though....

Replies

• kimford28
    Options
    Doesn't really stink to be sick! I have had a bad sinus infection for a week, and haven't been able to do any cardio! I am keeping up with the weights, dips and crunches though....
  • VegasBaby
    VegasBaby Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry! Feel better soon and don't work out too hard!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,944 Member
    Options
    kimford28,

I feel your pain ! Been there. It's miserable.

Do you know about the "Neti pot?" Go to Oprah's website - her Dr. Oz (who is also on PBS) highly recommends it. There were many "testimonials" of people on her show who used it, and they all raved. It is an ancient sinus irrigation pot that uses only warm filtered water and a sterile saline solution.
    Obviously if you are already into a sinus infection, you'll need antibiotics to clear it, but I bought the Neti Pot and have been using it for about six months, and it has changed my life! Seriously - I had sinusitis all the time, and I am a changed woman. Very inexpensive and easy to use - $7.00 to $12.00 (approx.) You can buy them at Amazon.com

Feel better...

~cm
  • Sherfoodie
    Sherfoodie Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with you, Kimford28! I'm on day two of the flu. I wish I had the energy for any of my fitness routine. Hope you feel better!
    Have a question for anyone though... Why does water not sit well on the stomach when your sick?
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,944 Member
    Options
    M4P:

An old wives tale, but it seems to work ~~"Starve a cold, feed a fever"~~~

cm
  • kimford28
    Options
    Thanks Everyone! starting to finally feel better. CM I will check it out! Hope you feel better too Made4praise.
This discussion has been closed.