40 year old crowd?

Options

Replies

• fruitloop2
    fruitloop2 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Turning 41 in May...I work about 10 hours a day but get a nice long 2 - 3 hour break in the middle which is when I do my workouts. 2 kids...1 that is 7 and the other 12. I have busy days that start at 6 am and don't end until about 9:30-10pm. Feel free to add me if you'd like :smile:
  • karabff
    karabff Posts: 98
    Options
    I am almost 47..with my first grand baby on the way so i understand...feel free to add me as i am very faithful to this site
  • kimmriley79
    kimmriley79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    KIM 43,, WHAT TO KNOW WHAT YOU EAT,I need to lose 40LBS:flowerforyou: :happy:
    I'm the one on the left 5" 178 LBS
  • 1diggs
    1diggs Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • lorgrayson
    lorgrayson Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I just turned 45. I have an 11 year old son who has Autism. I am not working right now but looking. You can add me :drinker:
  • eightys87
    Options
    Hi Chantelle! I'm in the same boat as you. I am new to this but I need to get in better shape and lose the weight. We can do this!!!
  • kjpoorman
    Options
    Just joined today...I am 49 and have 4 kids (all boys) 22, 13, 11, 10. The 22 year old is still living at home. I do not work as I am disabled with multiple sclerosis. Not sure how to do friend requests but would like to stay connected
  • susheetush
    susheetush Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Just joined today...I am 49 and have 4 kids (all boys) 22, 13, 11, 10. The 22 year old is still living at home. I do not work as I am disabled with multiple sclerosis. Not sure how to do friend requests but would like to stay connected

Click on the profile pic, and then click the button that says 'add friend'. It gives you the option of adding a msg too.
  • gabe_irun4coffee
    gabe_irun4coffee Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in the plus range! Log on daily and work 12 hour shifts. Always supportive and motivational. Feel free to add. :-)
  • QDrew
    QDrew Posts: 2
    Options
    Just turned 47. Four kids, one grandson. Down from 230 to 211, on my way to 150-ish. I have a very stressful occupation (Air Traffic Controller) so food has always been my go-to for stress. MFP has helped so far, but I still have bad days.
  • rowski1212
    Options
    I'm in my forties also just joined MFP. Here's to getting fit....:smile:
  • iceey
    iceey Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    41 soon enough. Feel free to add me!
  • catbit
    catbit Posts: 28
    Options
    I am 42yrs young or at least trying to get that way! I have been on MFP since Jan. 2013 and it has been motivating to see all of the success of others and great support as well. Feel free to add me :happy:
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    41 here. Welcome!
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Nice looking 40 somethings here!! I am 42, log daily, work hard, love to laugh and interact. Anyone can add me. :drinker:
  • iclaudia_g
    iclaudia_g Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Looking for new friends who want to be active. :) iclaudia_g
  • KathyPBiles
    KathyPBiles Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    48 years old here - would love to offer support and would love support as well! Feel free to add me anyone and everyone!
  • chele1028
    chele1028 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hey! 42 here, work full-time, plus a family, at the gym 6 days a week! Anyone can add me!
  • OBXbound4me
    OBXbound4me Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    41 this year, on every day mostly and love to interact and support, also to get that back as well. Feel free to add.
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I just turned 41 and have two adorable spawnlings. Feel free to add me if you need some extra motivation.... :happy: