What is your MOST favorite Tight On Time Workout?

Options
You know, for one of those days when life happens.

Have you found something that gives you that endorphin rush in 10 - 20 min?

Replies

• Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I have a HIIT routine that fills the 30 minute gap nicely and wipes me the hell out. It's from the p90x Plus series... Interval X Plus, I believe it's called.

You know who has some really great short workouts is Zuzska Light-- you can find a lot of them on YouTube. She has her own channel. Mostly 15 minutes or so, and they're monsters.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ZuzkaLight
  • sixpacklady
    sixpacklady Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Thank you, yes I heard a lot of good things about her workouts. Would love to try those...
  • lizzyb83
    lizzyb83 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I have the program TurboFire. It comes with 15, 20, 25, and 30 minute HIIT workouts. I love adding those in before my strength days, or just when I am in a rush! There are other good workouts in the program, but I bought it just for those HIITs! lol
  • sixpacklady
    Options
    I have the program TurboFire. It comes with 15, 20, 25, and 30 minute HIIT workouts. I love adding those in before my strength days, or just when I am in a rush! There are other good workouts in the program, but I bought it just for those HIITs! lol

Thanks, those are killer, but Chalene makes it fun!
  • Lt_Starbuck
    Lt_Starbuck Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    meeting my max on a major lift and leaving off the accessory work for the next day. 30 minute deadlift is the best one to wipe me the hell out in the least amount of time.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    HIIT workout, FitnessBlender or 30 Day Shred, (I assume you've done 30DS before though)
  • evilmonkee
    evilmonkee Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I second (fifth?) HIIT or lifting. If I can make it to the gym, I try to do a basic weight workout- squats, push ups, shoulder press, step up, or deadlift, rows, pull downs, lunges. If I can't make it to the gym, but it's nice outside, I go for a quick run: sprint 1 min, walk 2 min, repeat. I'm usually wiped out after 20 min and I burn a lot more calories than I do during my steady runs.
    On really busy days when I can't make it to the gym or outside, I either do kettlebell ladders or Nike training club workouts at home.
    I've been looking for ways to spice it up, so bumping to see other's suggestions.
  • tinabatinaflc
    Options
    i second fitness blender. best fitness discovery i've come across in years!!!

this one is a good, quick starter:

http://www.fitnessblender.com/v/exercise-detail/Can-You-HIIT-like-a-Girl-22-Minute-Cardio-HIIT-Workout-Challenge/cd/
  • sixpacklady
    Options
    Woohoo, great ideas!! keep it coming!
  • rfphoenix
    Options
    Tony Horton's 10 Minute Trainer Cardio routine kicks my butt every time no matter what shape I'm in.