Race, Ethnicity, or Nationality?

Options

Replies

• breeshabebe
    breeshabebe Posts: 580
    Options
    I caught **** in academia for having a slight southern drawl. the anit-southern bias kinda ticks me off in certain social circles.

When some of the "Yankees" here at work make Southern jokes to/about me, I kindly remind them that I make a lot more money than them. :laugh:

I hide my Southern accent at work

If I am dealing with a customer that is normally rude, I make my southern accent thicker... People are normally nice to a nice southern lady.
  • breeshabebe
    breeshabebe Posts: 580
    Options
    Religion would affect my decision to date or not date. In fact, the more that I learn, the more picky I get. I'm okay with dying alone LOL.
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I am Native American and my husband is Caucasian. :) We have biracial children that when they get in trouble, I blame their "white half" for it all. lol

Race, Ethnicity, Nationality?? None of it ever mattered.

The dating game sucked pretty badly, that's why I got married. :laugh:
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    Just like you dont pick your race, nationality and color, 99% of us also do not pick our religion - we are born into it. So prejudice based on religion is a bit, shall I dare say, hypocritical.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Zero. I date people. I'm more attracted to brunettes and latinas. Just a personal preference but I'm open to any.

how YOU doin? :bigsmile:

OOOH a secksy latina (or at least you sure look like one lol) that just lives one state over :) now how YOU doin querida?

:blushing:
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I prefer more interesting races than just runs. I mean doing marathons is amazing and so admirable, but its a bit boring for my romantic taste. You need to be part of way more interesting races than that to even get my attention.

Naked olive rolling?

I bahaha'd

That's not nice. It's not the olive's fault if he's not as "gifted" as the other olives.
  • kmorg22
    kmorg22 Posts: 180
    Options
    0 - dated all colors of the rainbow.... and every branch of the crazy tree. :)
  • jnichel
    Options
    I am Native American and my husband is Caucasian. :) We have biracial children that when they get in trouble, I blame their "white half" for it all. lol

Race, Ethnicity, Nationality?? None of it ever mattered.

The dating game sucked pretty badly, that's why I got married. :laugh:

I blame the Canadian half of our kids when they do something wrong. :bigsmile:
  • IWantToo
    IWantToo Posts: 162
    Options
    I ahve a thing for good looking, tall, buff guys who drive and live within 15 miles of me lol...
    sorry to all the ugly, scrawny, canadian men lol ::shrug::
    Definitely race. If she beat me in a race, I could never live it down. :sad:
    Lmao
    blonde hair blue eyes only I want to repopulate the master race
    Lmaoooooooooooooooo

I agree, aborginals should repopulate the earth. :drinker: :smokin:
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    I caught **** in academia for having a slight southern drawl. the anit-southern bias kinda ticks me off in certain social circles.

It's not just in academia
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I see the beginnings of a very snarky troll thread.

Someone somewhere is going to get "offended."
  • jnichel
    Options

Reported for calling me a troll.
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Zero. I date people. I'm more attracted to brunettes and latinas. Just a personal preference but I'm open to any.

:laugh: I thought this said llamas and I could not stop laughing.
  • jnichel
    Options

Reported for making fun of brunette llamas.
  • actingnurse1
    actingnurse1 Posts: 153 Member
    Options

Reported for making fun of brunette llamas.

** Like** lol
  • MeeshyBW
    MeeshyBW Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I am just not attracted to black guys but that's not to say there isn't one I would find attractive somewhere out there so Race would be a factor.

Nationality is not a problem. I don't care where your from, I care where you are going.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options

Reported for calling me a troll.

How dare you report me! That's harassement! Reported!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    I'm very picky.

I don't date girls, rocks, fictional characters who are not Brak from Space Ghost, or anyone who has the letter "E" in their name.

I will date nice guys, preferably with freckles. And bacon.

Dating the bacon. Not any guy who has bacon. Needed to clarify.

Oh right, I thought they had to have freckles and bacon.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I ahve a thing for good looking, tall, buff guys who drive and live within 15 miles of me lol...

sounds like we have the same taste in men lol
  • Lt_Starbuck
    Lt_Starbuck Posts: 576 Member
    Options

When some of the "Yankees" here at work make Southern jokes to/about me, I kindly remind them that I make a lot more money than them. :laugh:

I hide my Southern accent at work

If I am dealing with a customer that is normally rude, I make my southern accent thicker... People are normally nice to a nice southern lady.

so dang true, you aint lyin