New & could use some reciprocating support

Options
Hello everyone. My name is Charmelle (pronounced Carmel) and I am excited about using this site to help me lose weight and stay fit/healthy. My goal is to lose 50lbs. Anyone that enjoys working out and giving encouragement is welcome to add me ad a friend.

Replies

• welofton
    welofton Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Awesome. My wife and I joined a few weeks ago. She has lost 9 lbs and I have lost 8. Very happy with results. You can do it.
  • LisasRoadtolosing100lbs
    Options
    Welcom Charmelle.
    You'll find this site full of information and helpful people. Losing 50 lbs already myself I know its not always easy and youll need a support system.
    Feel free to add me, I could always use people to help push me along and like to help push people.
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me as a friend... Eight months 137 pounds. I log everyday and try to answer all of my friends questions and comment on their posts.
  • DivineDiva22
    DivineDiva22 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    *Dancing* Go Charmelle, Go Charmelle, GO!!!! :flowerforyou: I'm somewhat addicted to logging my food now... Do you do anything in particular for exercise?
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    I've logged on consistently for 165 days now! Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • ebrocato4
    Options
    Hi all - I am addicted to logging my food as well. Who knew those brazil nuts Dr. Oz said to eat have 200 calories?? I want to lose 50lbs for my son's wedding in October. Would love to have some new friends!
  • DivineDiva22
    Options
    You go girl! I'm at about 95 right now! WHOOP WHOOP!!
  • DivineDiva22
    Options
    I've logged on consistently for 165 days now! Feel free to add me! :smile:

You go girl! I'm at about 95 right now! WHOOP WHOOP!!
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I am a daily logger! (over 200 days now!!) :flowerforyou: