Dinner recipes haaalp

What are some easy & healthy dinner recipes you know of for chicken breast or pork chops?

Replies

• bmontes88
    bmontes88 Posts: 7 Member
    I like to get boneless center cut chops and marinate them in lime juice! I do add a seasoning to them as well, Badia Complete seasoning (you can find it on the spanish foods aisle in food lion or proabably any other grocery store). My kids love it too! I also will take bonless porkchops and put them in a glass baking dish with cream of mushroom soup (half can of water too) and bake them, serve it over jasmine rice or brown rice.
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    I really like cookinglight.com. You can enter an ingredient into the search bar and it pulls up a wide variety of options. GL!
  • bmontes88
    bmontes88 Posts: 7 Member
    I like to get boneless center cut chops and marinate them in lime juice! I do add a seasoning to them as well, Badia Complete seasoning (you can find it on the spanish foods aisle in food lion or proabably any other grocery store). My kids love it too! I also will take bonless porkchops and put them in a glass baking dish with cream of mushroom soup (half can of water too) and bake them, serve it over jasmine rice or brown rice.

For the lime juice porkchops, we usually grill them or if its raining I will pan fry them in extra virgin olive oil.