Busy mom of 2 trying to get my body back

pammyla
pammyla Posts: 4
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hello, Im Pamela! I am a mother of 2 beautiful girls, Natalie 3, and Aubrey 6mos. I am trying to get my prebaby body back, I was 154 when I got pregant for the second time, and I am 147 now. some would say that is good, but not for me! I am barely 5' 3" and I would like to get down to 125( hahahaha) I havnt seen that weight since my volleyball days of highschool! After my first daughter I joined the gym and got into spinning and got down to 132, I loved spinning, but now a days I dont have the time or the money to join the gym that I love, so I have been walking a 5K for a few weeks now, trying to get in 4 times a week, and pushing a double stroller makes the workout more vigerous, but still no changes. I am watching what I eat but it is so hard when the cabinets are filled with donuts and cupcakes( thanks to the inlaws) and I have a husband who believes that pizza and chicken fingers are the most important part of the foof pyramid, and in our almost 5 years together I have never seen him consume a veggie!!.
I have always prided myself on my looks (I know, so vain) so being chubby is KILLLLING me. I want to be that hot mama that others want to be like...kinda like a desperaste housewive lol we'll see how it goes!:wink:

Replies

• miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Well 140 is where I am trying to be...so yes I am going to say 147 isnt bad lol...anyhow we each have our own goals, and if thats what makes you happy then thats where you need to be it :smile:

Once you start logging your meals and you realize just how much you eat per day, it makes you accountable and more aware of what you are doing, and it makes it easier for you to cut back.

Try and take in atleast 1200 calories per day and drink lots of water. you are working out, so thats awesome.

You will get there..those last 10-20lbs are a kicker....but you can do it, once you start really focusing on it and watching what you eat
This discussion has been closed.