This bride needs your help..... Please!

Options
Tarzi3
Tarzi3 Posts: 10
Hi All,

I spent so the year before getting in shape and dropped 30kgs for my wedding. I spent the day feeling like an absolute princess until it all came crashing down after my husband fell and broke his leg on our wedding night. We spent the night of our wedding and the weeks after in hospital and had to cancel our honeymoon. Sitting by hubbies bed I was eating horrible and put on 10 kgs in 6 months which is why we need our help. We entered a bride of the year comp and we won the November heat with your help so I am asking again for a few seconds of your time. The Bride of the Year finals are upon us and we have the chance to win $2,000 to put towards a great honeymoon to a health spa to get us back on the right track!

All you need to do is click on the blelow link and vote for me for Bride of the Year. If you have other people in your organisation you or friends circle you feel may want like to vote to help us out please feel free to pass this email on.

http://www.truebride.com.au/vote_final.asp?compid=17&month=3&state=ALL&year=2013&id=3217

Thank you so much in advance!

Regards,

Tara