New and a little confused

Options
Hey everyone, I can't tell you how much i love myfitnesspal so far!! I did have a question though, when you log your food and then log the exercise you did, it says that your calories you have left are plus whatever you just worked out. WHY?? are we supposed to use these calories, or stick with the number that you start with in the morning? Thanks for all your help, and i look forward to belonging to a support system, its the only one I have!

Replies

• 4Him2live
    Options
    Hey everyone, I can't tell you how much i love myfitnesspal so far!! I did have a question though, when you log your food and then log the exercise you did, it says that your calories you have left are plus whatever you just worked out. WHY?? are we supposed to use these calories, or stick with the number that you start with in the morning? Thanks for all your help, and i look forward to belonging to a support system, its the only one I have!
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    your supposed to eat your workout calories too!!!! excellent eh!! think of it as a bonus for working out:wink:
    j~
  • Phatmomma
    Phatmomma Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Are you sure? I thought your workout calories helped increase weight loss. So if you burn off more than you eat you lose more weight via exercise? If you eat what you burned working out wouldn't you stay the same or rather counteract the calorie buring bonus of working out in the first place?:huh: