Snack Ideas?

Options
I'm taking a day long trip out of town and I need some snack ideas bc i will not have that chance to eat a real meal other then breakfast. I will be in my swim suit in front of a lot of people and do not wanna feel bloated or look it, but I don't want to starve either. Any ideas??

Thank You!

Replies

• sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    When I travel I take grapes small and not messy
  • beccasetsfire
    Options
    Idk if you have any Wegman's by you but they sell these https://www.wegmans.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=669439&storeId=10052&catalogId=10002&langId=-1 they taste far better then regular rice cakes but really there's not much too them.
  • fitinyoga14
    fitinyoga14 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    its important to make sure you bring things that are considered 'different food groups'. this is so you can create somewhat of a balanced meal by just putting different snacks together. i would bring lots of fruit: anything with a tougher skin so they are less vulnerable to getting squashed or bruised while being tossed around in the car. i.e apples, oranges, clemintines, bananas. also bring nuts. you can never go wrong with almonds. just a handful is all you need for a snack and they're really filling. granola bars are also great for being on the road, however there's a lot of them out there that are not very satisfying. the ones that seem to contain the best nutrients as far as fiber and protein are fiber one, kashi, nature valley, and clif. (kashi also has "meal bars.") To hvae some veggies to snack on, i would suggest baby carrots or edamame. they will be good for a while, even without a refridgerator.
  • metalpalace
    metalpalace Posts: 576
    Options
    I'm a snack expert..LoL

Nuts, seeds, p90x protein bars, apples, bananas, raisins, anything by premium orchard is perfect.