All ladies 5'2-5'3

Options
2»

Replies

• roguex_1979
    roguex_1979 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft2" and currently at 148. My first goal is 130, then I want to get down to about 126, but I will have to see how I look when I get there and just aim for toned.

Any of you girlies want to add me, because most of you are already at MY target weight and I could use some encouragement in the gym/weightlifting/strength department.

:flowerforyou:
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2", currently at 127lbs, my goal is around 119lbs (8 and a half stone) :)

Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • jaimrlx
    jaimrlx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    5'2, currently at 180 :embarassed:, and have a goal weight of 125. In all, I have about 55lbs to lose.

Feel free to add!
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and currently at 134lbs, goal is 125lbs and seeing how I look.
  • swapna_pappachan
    Options
    I am 5' 1" :( Never felt so bad about my height untill i checked the ideal weight that my height person should have... Long way to go. Have more 10 Kg to lose..
    But a few things that i am happy about is.. Starting Jan 2013 i have ot missed logging in on MFP and have already lost 4 kg.:smile:
  • MissBlonde91
    Options
    Hiya! I'm 5 foot 3, my goal weight is 112, currently 119. Not a huge amount to lose but just doesn't seem to happen! Just find losing that last bit the most difficult, and keeping my weight stable! x
  • clperrett
    clperrett Posts: 33
    Options
    I'm 5ft 2 and currently weigh 136lbs, want to get down to 126lbs to begin with (I have lost 3lbs already) I am pretty unhappy with how I look, I think that is more to do with my High Body Fat % - currently 31% was 18% before I had my son 4 years ago

I am exercising twice a day during the week but they won't be continuing once I have left my current employment in 6 weeks. I also aim to eat around 1,200 calories a day net. Like I say 3lbs off so far 8 weeks in so it isn't exactly falling off me

Feel free to add me, anyone really :)
  • suzycav77
    suzycav77 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'3" and currently weigh 121.2 my goal is 120 but feel i need to lose a little more so shooting for around 115, i also go to the gym 3/4 times per week doing mostly cardio mixed with resistance machines!! i also do lot's of walking when ever i can, basically i like to be active!! anyone feel free to add i'm all way's looking for more motivation.
  • mskittenheels
    mskittenheels Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    i am 5'2 and 127 pounds and i havent moved since just after new year, i think when you are this small its so hard to get any further. Pre-pregnancy i was 120 pounds and i liked myself even though its only 7 pounds its 7 pounds of mummy tummy.

Oh well back on it today at least i am not alone x x
  • ohyousillygirl
    ohyousillygirl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    5’3
    SW: 155
    Original Goal Weight: 135
    CW: 136

I had reached my goal weight but then gained a couple pounds back, I think I’m in an up and down stage. Either way I’ve decided to lower my goal by 5lbs at a time until I feel completely satisfied so new goal= 130

Feel free to add me if anyone wants friends that are a similar height /weight : )
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i am 5.2 ft and started at 142 and my final goal was 115 and 1.5 years later and i still can't reach it. I bounce around between 117-119. i got as low as 116.4 in dec but never again since the new year :( i find it so hard not to determine whether or not i am actually hungry or it's just a stupid craving..... so i think i eat too much :(
  • tjk0905
    tjk0905 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" 112 # 41yrs and have a super petite build (think 12 yr old girl). My goal weight is 105, and at my heaviest I was 128 about a year ago. I have been counting calories, cardio 3x a week. Just this the past month I started strenght training and have noticed the difference in my butt and thighs! This change has motivated me to keep up the weights. I've always been thin, even at my heaviest, but now I'm getting firm and that's a better goal than the number on the scale!

My biggest weakeness is sweets: chocolate, pastries and chips. I just cant stop when I start. When I have the need I will indulge in a York peppermint patty, they are lower cal than the Snickers or Twix I really want but so rich I'm satisfied when it's gone.

Would love to have friends who understand what it's like to be small and need to work to maintain.
  • fatpanda96
    Options
    I'm 5'3 ish and I'm 170 but I'm hoping to get all the way down to 125 :)
  • roosterfish81
    roosterfish81 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and currently 155 trying to get to 120-115. I am struggling with speed in my running at the moment.
    Just gotta keep on keeping on, I guess :)
  • WAHMto5
    WAHMto5 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2, 42 yrs and currently 118 with a goal of 116. I have been at 118 for about a month now and may be calling it goal soon if that is what what my body wants to maintain at;)