I'm famous now!

cmw72
cmw72 Posts: 390 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Ok, so not really.

I stumbled upon this podcast a couple weeks ago called "Logical Weight Loss".

http://logicalloss.com/

I really liked it, and so I downloaded twenty or so episodes to my iPhone and spent the next few days listening to them. I was so impressed that I emailed the host and told him so. He responded to my email and thanked me for my comments, which I thought was pretty cool. Little did I know that he would subsequently read my email to all his listensers! :noway:

I realize it's just a podcast, and not national TV or something, but I was still caught off guard when I hopped in my car this evening and fired up the latest podcast!

At least I used the opportunity to pimp MFP, which he said he would check out, so maybe I helped to make some new converts.

So anyways, if you are into podcasts (or even if you're not!), you can check out his show and see if you like it. You can listen to the episodes at his website (for free) and there is also a blog and forums there. You can also find the episodes on iTunes.

Hopefully some other MFP'ers will find it interesting. :smile:

Replies

• kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    That's cool.
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    bumping for later - Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to listening.
  • mA2rml
    mA2rml Posts: 14
    I'll definitely check it out! Thanks!
  • mA2rml
    mA2rml Posts: 14
    Just listened...pretty cool!! Congratulations! Woow Woow (David Lee Roth...LOL!)
  • jkstoysich
    jkstoysich Posts: 11 Member
    Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to downloading and listening too!
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Awesome!
  • questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    That's awesome! I am into podcasts and I was actually JUST going to post a topic wondering what weight loss or fitness podcasts people liked. I will have to check this one out.

I really like the Fat2Fit podcasts, so you might check those out if you are interested.
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Very cool Chris!! I'll have to check out the ones on Itunes when I get a chance. Someday. I hope! I need more time in my days :)
This discussion has been closed.