Anyone up this early?

Options
Johnnyswife
Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
Ugh...its 3 am here in California. I woke up at 2 am and can't sleep at all. Am I the only one up at the moment? How to I avoid eating everything in the house? lol

Replies

• Home6
    Home6 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Put on some ankle weights and do some side leg lifts. Get into some workout clothes and do some Wii Fit (if you have it).

And I thought I got up early! :)
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Feeling restless, too.

It's already 5 a.m. by me...think I had a nightmare, but it was probably just the junk food I ate last night that's laughing @ me...
  • StephanieCanene
    Options
    I'm up... It's 5:30 here in Illinois and I'm leaving for work. :( AND, yesterday was my Birthday so I wish I could sleep in.
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Put on some ankle weights and do some side leg lifts. Get into some workout clothes and do some Wii Fit (if you have it).

And I thought I got up early! :)
    No ankle weights, and no Wii Fit. I'd get on the ellipitcal, but its in the bedroom and the DH would yell at me for waking him up. lol

The food craving has passed. Think I'll do the dishes and plan breakfast. I can serve my DH coffee and breakfast in bed. :)

Sorry everyone else is up too...I hate being up all night.
  • nursee67
    nursee67 Posts: 503
    Options
    Unfortunately, here in Il, I am up too. Been up since 5 am. Nurses AM shifts start early...finishing breakfast then I am out the door. maybe since yu are up early...you can get some things done. That's what I do on my days off and get up too early! Have a great day!
  • kimberly428
    kimberly428 Posts: 237
    Options
    I was up late for me last night and thought the same thing! LOL But I did good and didnt eat anything, instead watched Army Wives and had a good cry :D
    Do you have some gum? That helps me...
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    lol it's 12.30 in the afternoon here, so no, not up early :wink:
  • mamacindy81
    mamacindy81 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I was up at 3 am too (eastern time). Did a crossword and then went back to bed. Sometimes we just don't sleep well.