ONEderland! (with pics)

Options
Bunnehface
Bunnehface Posts: 129 Member
Hi everyone

I reached a huge milestone today and had to share it with you all :smile:

I bought my bathroom scales on 14th March 2012, and weighed in at 258 lb. There are almost no pictures of me at this size, because I wouldn't allow full-body shots of me. This is the closest pic I have, taken by my husband-to-be when I was in hospital for a minor op.

1.jpg

This morning I got on my scales and saw the long-awaited number...199 lb! :happy:

This is me now:

857258_10151282316732694_827633827_o1_zps07858fc8.jpg

I still have around 20 lb to go to get to my goal weight, but I am officially out of the 200's and out of plus size clothes. When I started I was a UK size 22 (US size 20) and I am now a size 16 jeans (US 14) and size 14 top (US 12).

I can't wait to finish what I started and reach my goal weight, especially because I am getting married in October this year! :love:

Cheers! :drinker:

Replies

• kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I know how amazing that feeling of finally being in ONEderland is, especially when you've been 200 plus for as long as you can remember!!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • yoscarlino
    yoscarlino Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job!
  • MrsBozz1
    MrsBozz1 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Just found Onederland recently myself :smile: It is a beautiful place! And Congrats on your up coming wedding!! I wish you all the best! :flowerforyou:
  • NathanKroptavich
    Options
    Great job!
  • soni_me
    soni_me Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations! Great work!
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • wanda1703
    Options
    Going to use your pics as my inspiration - if you don't mind?

Hi everyone

I reached a huge milestone today and had to share it with you all :smile:

I bought my bathroom scales on 14th March 2012, and weighed in at 258 lb. There are almost no pictures of me at this size, because I wouldn't allow full-body shots of me. This is the closest pic I have, taken by my husband-to-be when I was in hospital for a minor op.

1.jpg

This morning I got on my scales and saw the long-awaited number...199 lb! :happy:

This is me now:

857258_10151282316732694_827633827_o1_zps07858fc8.jpg

I still have around 20 lb to go to get to my goal weight, but I am officially out of the 200's and out of plus size clothes. When I started I was a UK size 22 (US size 20) and I am now a size 16 jeans (US 14) and size 14 top (US 12).

I can't wait to finish what I started and reach my goal weight, especially because I am getting married in October this year! :love:

Cheers! :drinker:
    [/quote]
  • wanda1703
    Options
    Your doing great and will look amazing by the time your wedding arrives - well done.
  • kbeech06
    kbeech06 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Good job!!
  • figureformin
    figureformin Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    How awesome, I'm happy for you!
  • Bunnehface
    Bunnehface Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your lovely words :flowerforyou:

I'm nothing special, I haven't got a personal trainer and I have definitely fallen off the wagon a few times. I'm a housewife with a young daughter to look after, and It's taken me a year of eating better and being more active to get this far. You don't have to be superwoman, you don't have to cut out a little of what you fancy, you just have to keep plodding on and you'll get there!
  • justaspoonfulofsugar
    justaspoonfulofsugar Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    congratulations!I am at a similar starting weight and it's great to see it can be done!good luck with the rest of your journey:)
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Congratulations on your weight loss and upcoming wedding!
  • aprice3320
    Options
    You've done well. Looking good! I've lost about the same amount as you. Seeing your pics helps me to remember I too have come a long way. Thanks for sharing and congratulations!
  • VCanadapt
    VCanadapt Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Way to Go! You inspire me.. I can't wait to get to ONEderland myself...

Congrats one a job well done:flowerforyou:
  • MaryLaura83
    MaryLaura83 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Lookin' so good!
  • annascrapper
    annascrapper Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Congrats... You look Great!!!!!
  • lisasdoinit
    lisasdoinit Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    you look FABULOUS!!! Congrats on the hard work and perseverance !!
  • cydleighb
    cydleighb Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow! Your progress is amazing and you look awesome! This was definitely an inspiration for me to see this morning. Keep up the good work. :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!