Just want to brag!

Options
On Wednesday, the 14th.. I was walking down the street to go to the bank.. and *I*, yes ME, I heard a cat call!!!

How amazing is that ! It's been like 2 years since I last heard a cat call, and I did! WAHOO!

Replies

• NaturalMom
    Options
    LOL! I never know whether to be flattered or offended when I get those .... You took the best road, tho - an ego boost! Hope you have a great weekend! :)
  • bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! Congratulations!! So what part of town was this--I need to hang out there! ;)
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    It's awesome. I have been "checked-out" a lot more lately. Who cares if it's creepy? It still makes you feel good lol :P
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    On Wednesday, the 14th.. I was walking down the street to go to the bank.. and *I*, yes ME, I heard a cat call!!!

How amazing is that ! It's been like 2 years since I last heard a cat call, and I did! WAHOO!
    Sweet!! If its a whistle of apperciation, I am flattered. I actually turned and smiled at the guy. Get used to it girly. You'll be getting lots of those now. :flowerforyou:
  • lovingmyjaybird
    Options
    LOL I am flattered! He was a creepy old dude, but it was a cat call and a cat call is a cat call is a cat call.. Ya know.. lmao...

It is such an ego boost