New and Don't Want to Go at this Alone

JaclynDawn
JaclynDawn Posts: 84
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hey, I'm Jaclyn, I just joined today. I'm excited to get started and lose some weight. My plan is to cut out trans and saturated fats (as recommended by my dietician) which I worry might be difficult for me because I loooove to snack! I do intend to push myself, but I think this would be much easier if I had some support, which I don't have much of at the moment. Feel free to introduce yourself. ^_^

Replies

• trainguy917
    trainguy917 Posts: 366 Member
    It's great to see someone your age making a commitment to a healthy lifestyle. I'm a school teacher and worry about all of my students' eating habits and lack of interest in exercise. Maybe your example wll inspire the people around you to make changes too. Keep it up!
  • Thank you very much!
  • Hi, im also trying to lose weight and eat healthy. You can do it - all you need is determination :-)
  • Welcome! This site has been a big help to me. (Once I actually started using it consistently). I have 4 more pounds to lose to make it to my starting weight..... talk about getting off track.
    I too am a snacker. Especially at night time. Plus, I am a Dr Pepper addict. So I'm with you on the struggles.
    You'll find a lot of great people on here to help support you. I don't have support in "real" life either, but I feel better coming to my cyber friends. I know through the posts that any issue I have there will be someone who is struggling with me or has advice to overcome the struggles.
    Looking forward to getting to know you.

Angela
This discussion has been closed.