About Me

Options
I have always struggled with weight to some degree, ever since I left High School. After college, I was up to a size 18 and over 180 lbs. I lost a lot of weight when I started working at a farm and did manual labor for 10 hrs a day - I was down to 140lbs and size 10 jeans before I got pregnant. Now, I am a stay-at-home mom with 2 kids, and I am finding it difficult to take the weight back off. I am back to 180 lbs and size 16 jeans. I have joined a volleyball team, I take self defense 2 times a week, I groom once a week and I take my dog to agility class once a week. Besides that, I also walk the dogs almost daily. My problem is the constant snacking throughout the day. I joined MyFitnessPal with the hope that as I write down what I eat, I am held accountable. Unfortunately, after a couple of days, I am finding myself constantly hungry! This is not going to be easy, but I really want to be in at least size 12 jeans (that's what I own the most of). Any suggestions for low cal, inexpensive snacks?

Replies

• Nomestar
    Nomestar Posts: 1
    Options
    yes...tangerines 40 cals, apples, special K snack bars 90 cals, english muffin (half only), drink more water too, fruit juice cut with half water..
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    If you're always hungry, try to make sure you're drinking lots of water, and eat protein and fiber type foods.
    Chicken and oatmeal help me out! I usually have both just about every day. :smile: