NSV!!!

I started being serious about logging and exercising about two months ago and I have lost 13 pounds so far. Today I had one of a few NSVs that I've had since logging and following the C25K program:

I am wearing a size that I haven't worn since before having my kids (oldest is eight years old).

They're a little tight around the waist...but they're buttoned...and I can breath.

Everyone else - feel free to share your NSV.

-IndiaGuerita

Replies

• mimilynn79
    mimilynn79 Posts: 26 Member
    Today I am wearing my engagement ring. I haven't worn it for over a year because it was to tight.
  • ClearNotCloudyMind
    ClearNotCloudyMind Posts: 238 Member
    Congratulations! I've a skirt in my cupboard which is my destination. I fit into it, I move to maintenance! It's the only smaller clothing I have left as I threw out almost all my pre-kid clothes in a hormonal fit halfway through my second pregnancy!
  • IndiaGuerita1983
    IndiaGuerita1983 Posts: 98 Member
    Mimilynn: That is AWESOME!! I am also finally wearing my wedding ring without cutting off circulation to my finger.

Great job!!
  • IndiaGuerita1983
    BeckyHaestier: Looks like you're almost at goal based on your tracker! Great job. I am so happy for everyone.
  • dontgobacktosleep
    dontgobacktosleep Posts: 144 Member
    I have to buy a new sports bra, I guess I knew the path to losing 1000lbs wasn't going to include keeping 34J sized ladies.

So a bittersweet NSV.... :-)
  • IndiaGuerita1983
    Rebeccalbray: I laughed out loud. My (saggy) 42C's are shrinking daily. :P Was thinking when I reach goal I will get a lift. (It's a tie between having gorgeous boobs or taking a trip to see my college friend who is from Japan.)
  • denisek80
    denisek80 Posts: 82 Member
    Today I'm wearing a shirt that used to be tight on me - it's now waaay too loose and my boss even told me she could see the difference in my weight :)
  • KetoDebbie912
    KetoDebbie912 Posts: 105 Member
    Congrats on your NSV!!!

I bought a pair of cute cropped jeans one size smaller in hopes that I could wear them this spring. They arrived this week and guess what? THEY FIT! I am going to return for a smaller size as an incentive to keep going.

Have a great weekend :)
  • IndiaGuerita1983
    Debbie and Denise: Congrats to both of you!! It's so great to see the NSVs out there. I know the scale isn't moving as fast as I'd like it to move.

Have a great weekend!
  • ines25
    ines25 Posts: 107 Member
    Good for u and don't give up. And I think u should try the ketogenic diet it will help u so much I all ready lost 10lb in a month is great
  • dunge0n
    dunge0n Posts: 29 Member
    Congratulation on your NSV's ladies!! :)
    I haven't lost a whole lot but today I had to wear a belt to keep my jeans up. :) Felt good.
  • sprintto50
    sprintto50 Posts: 410 Member
    I have moved down a size in all my pants this week. That feels sooooo good.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!