Walk Away The Pounds

Options
I use the Leslie Sansone Wal Away The Pounds DVD's at home sometimes. But I can't figure out the best way to track the burned calories and stuff. Any ideas????

Replies

• julekinz
    julekinz Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    If you go to track exercise and enter walking, you can choose from whatever speeds that are offered, then you just tell it how many minutes of walking at this rate you did. It'll figure the calorie burn for you.
  • malhansen
    malhansen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I also use WATP with Leslie. I have her 4 Mile Super Challenge, Walk and Kick, and Walk and Jog. I've read other people's posts about how they log it under aerobics low-impact or walking low-impact, BUT in my videos she specifically says that it's aerobic walking at fast past, with bursts of high-intensity/high-impact, so to compensate I put all three of my videos as aerobics-general. It's kind of an inbetween the low-impact and high-impact one. In the Walk and Kick and Walk and Jog videos she states that the music is set so fast that if we walked or jogged to it outside we'd be 2.5 miles away in 30 minutes. I hope this helps. It seems fairly accurate to me, but I'm no expert. Keep walking!
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Aerobics, low impact comes the closest to what I get with my HRM.
  • munday1973
    Options
    Thanks so much for all of your input! malhansen - I that same 4 mile super walk! I loved that one for years! Now I have to get back into it again lol. I found lots of new stuff from her on you tube. She has some new moves. I love her! Thanks so much for your help!