Low cal/carb protein shake help

Options
2»

Replies

• mhorn2142
    mhorn2142 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Almond milk. and blend with tons of ice for a milk shake consistency. love it.
  • ldbuster0
    ldbuster0 Posts: 207
    Options
    almond milk
  • JessHealthKick
    JessHealthKick Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I have mine with soymilk, 200mL water and 100mL soymilk. Tastes amazing! It takes a few days to get used to the taste at first but in the end you love it :)
  • rachf2013
    rachf2013 Posts: 69
    Options
    I use a mix of low fat Greek Yogurt and Almond milk (unsweetened) vanilla flavored.I adjust the amount, depending on how long I've exercised . You know, to make sure I don't go over my calories, sugar ect... Also if you looking to keep it more natural you can buy the unflavored and add an extract ,vanilla, or whatever you like.If you also add a cup of mixed berries , you'll have a pretty nutritious shake. You may also find that , depending on your protein needs, that the yogurt and milk may be all you need as far as a source of protein for that snack or meal. It's just my opinion , but I get my nutrients from food. Hope this helps. :smile:

They make unflavored?!?!?!?!?!?! Where do I find this?
  • rachf2013
    rachf2013 Posts: 69
    Options
    Thanks so much for all the suggestions! I'm going to try them all over the next week or so. THANK YOU!!!!!!
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    The two Isopures I've had are pretty good with water. 220 calories and 50g of protein. I've used Dutch Chocolate and Strawberry and cream. Chocolate is better.