I am in the 130's!

Options
Had my weigh in today, lost two pounds since my last weigh in, and I am now in the 130's!!!!! I never thought I would weigh this much again. Only eight pounds to go! Woot!

Replies

• Whipppets
    Whipppets Posts: 267
    Options
    Great job
    2lbs in one week at this low weight is fantastic.
  • JessHealthKick
    JessHealthKick Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Had my weigh in today, lost two pounds since my last weigh in, and I am now in the 130's!!!!! I never thought I would weigh this much again. Only eight pounds to go! Woot!

congratulations! Can't wait to be saying this :D instead it'll be 'yay in the 50s!!!' since I work in kilos - but I totally understand your joy. Keep it up!!
  • sharonmunday90
    sharonmunday90 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Thats brilliant. Very well done xx
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    Congrats! Can't wait to be there with you.
  • domgirl85
    domgirl85 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • tjungkunz
    tjungkunz Posts: 39
    Options
    WTG! That is awesome! I felt EXACTLY the same way getting in to the 130's! Keep up the good work :)
  • midnite81
    midnite81 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Yay you! Well done - great achievement :)
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I am 140.2 as of today - the closest I have been to the 130's since the mid 90's (my goal is 135)! I can't wait to see it myself! Again, congratulations and good luck on your last 8 lbs! :drinker:
  • Eabec
    Eabec Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    This is so awesome!. As I've said before, very inspiring!
  • tabbykat6802
    tabbykat6802 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I know that that feels like! I am now in the 120's and am only a few pounds away from my goal weight(not set in stone). I never thought that I would see this number again. I weigh more than 10 lbs less than I did at my wedding 10 years ago. I weighed a bit less when I met my hubby in 1998 and now here I am again after 3 kids and 15 years. sorry didn't mean to ramble.
    Congrats again!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!