365 Days...MFP and Bootcamp Results!!

Options
tuneweplay
tuneweplay Posts: 36 Member
Today, my My Fitness Pal account says I have logged in for 365 days in a row! YESSS!!!!! I started bootcamp at the YMCA on March 5th, 2012. They said log every morsel with a My Fitness Pal account, so I got one - March 8th, 2012.

I have not done everything right. I have more to do. However, I've lost about 40 pounds and have gained in fitness.
I will tone, lift weights, work on body fat percentage. However, I also intend to enjoy life!

Here is what works for me so far, for those who are searching:
EAT RIGHT - log almost every bite on MFP EVERY day, even when you stumble, or have an off day. Watch calories, protein, and sodium. You cannot out exercise a bad diet! But you also don't have to count an off day as a failure!!!
EXERCISE - regularly, depending on YOUR goals.
DRINK WATER - all the time.
SLEEP.
WEIGH - occasionally. NOT every day.
HAVE FUN - God has given you your days - make them count. Find friends and accountability partners to help with goals.
TAKE PROGRESS PHOTOS - before and during, but don't say you are done, this is a life time commitment.

My before shots are from 2011. That's because I was embarrassed to take any more last March.

98a2a49c-7fad-4ff2-9763-762edf3f84e3.jpg
32e85081-6141-4094-818c-239150fef60f.jpg
bde8434a-6679-4967-836d-3d83c6ac5abf.jpg
fb726fbe-fabf-473d-85b5-89d1bfbedfaf.jpg
ecb84db5-7b45-4bd9-82ee-fc90c5fa6822.jpg

Replies

• jjkarnitz
    jjkarnitz Posts: 55
    Options
    Nice job! Your results are impressive on their own, but I think the 365 days in a row logging is the most inspiring! Well done.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Congrats...You look amazing and way to stick with it and keep pressing....HAPPY 365th
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Great job! Like that you kept it simple!
  • missionimposs
    missionimposs Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Great results!!!! thank you for sharing with us and for the advice also , I will be doing my best to follow it!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!