Its Friday, im sick, so lets...ASK THE WOLF

Options

Replies

• Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    Why does my gynecologist leave the room when I'm getting undressed? It's not like the goods are gonna be kept a secret upon their return.

Professional decorum states that he stroke it out not direcftly in front of the patient.

Does this also apply to female doctors?

No, since females are catty, she leaves the office door and tells are the other chicks the things she finds inside the cooch.

becareful, kittens got claws

Well, crap. I wonder what that bi*ch is saying about me now....? I'm totally going with a male doctor next time.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Dear Wolf: I am in a dilemma. I'm starving for a sandwich, not just any sandwich a big old footlong from subway which would be crammed with veggies and turkey and i would bring home and violate with cream cheese before eating. I am also totally unmotivated to work out today. What advice do you have for me?
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    I'm going dancing in the country square tomorrow night, and I would like to know how I should react if a gentleman caller asks me to slow dance?

I would need to know more info likes, dislikes, single married and the all important ones like how big are your nipples.

Answer to be determined.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    Why does my gynecologist leave the room when I'm getting undressed? It's not like the goods are gonna be kept a secret upon their return.

Professional decorum states that he stroke it out not direcftly in front of the patient.

No, since females are catty, she leaves the office door and tells are the other chicks the things she finds inside the cooch.

Well, crap. I wonder what that bi*ch is saying about me now....? I'm totally going with a male doctor next time.

I am available after hours. Pro Boner of course.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    Dear Wolf: I am in a dilemma. I'm starving for a sandwich, not just any sandwich a big old footlong from subway which would be crammed with veggies and turkey and i would bring home and violate with cream cheese before eating. I am also totally unmotivated to work out today. What advice do you have for me?

So you really need a footlong with cream cheese? Well, i say go for it and make sure you get the RIGHT amount of protein.
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options

I am available after hours. Pro Boner of course.

I knew I could count on the Wolf! Send me your card, I'll add it to my Rolodex.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    There's a she-wolf in my closet. What should I do?
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    There's a she-wolf in my closet. What should I do?

wolfie style!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

So you really need a footlong with cream cheese? Well, i say go for it and make sure you get the RIGHT amount of protein.

Well now that just puts me in a new dilemma what's the right amount of protien? how do i calculate that?
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options

Well now that just puts me in a new dilemma what's the right amount of protien? how do i calculate that?

its really based on how much you can take. I hope u dont have a gag reflex.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Who would win in this epic Rap Battle: Moses vs. Santa Claus?

A. Since Moses was real and Santa isnt, Moses.
    B. Rap and the words Epic should never be used together.
    C. Wait, did you mean Moses from the Bible or 13time NBA all Star and 2time MVP Moses Malone?

I meant Moses from the Bible vs. 13 time NBA all-star and 2 time MVP Moses Malone...
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I take my dog for short walks during the day to do his business. I also get up to go to the bathroom, do my laundry, make breakfast and a variety of other things during the day. Should I be wearing my heart rate monitor all day long and logging every calorie that it says I burn in addition to my normal workouts and then should I be eating all of my calories back since my burn will be tremendous?
  • YourGirl_Tina
    YourGirl_Tina Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    I was told I was a flirt monster and an attention *kitten* (all in good fun).... what should I do about that?
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    I take my dog for short walks during the day to do his business. I also get up to go to the bathroom, do my laundry, make breakfast and a variety of other things during the day. Should I be wearing my heart rate monitor all day long and logging every calorie that it says I burn in addition to my normal workouts and then should I be eating all of my calories back since my burn will be tremendous?

Only if you keep your HRM on while you apply your makeup.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    I was told I was a flirt monster and an attention *kitten* (all in good fun).... what should I do about that?

FR me *cough
  • YourGirl_Tina
    YourGirl_Tina Posts: 962 Member
    Options

FR me *cough

*cough, cough... Ok...*cough.... being subtle, at it's finest :wink:
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options

FR me *cough

*cough, cough... Ok...*cough.... being subtle, at it's finest :wink:

I think you misunderstood. Im sick (hence the title) so I coughed and FR means Feel Real and keep doing what you're doing.
  • jessicas082409
    jessicas082409 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to go home, work is so boring today.....any advice to make the day go by faster????
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    I can't wait to go home, work is so boring today.....any advice to make the day go by faster????

i do have advice, but I already have 2 strikes in the forums,