Some friendly advice

Options
Hello everyone! I am trying to get back on track and back to the weight I was 2 years ago. I did it last time with the help of herbal magic...and lost 60lbs in 4 months. Now, I don't think that was the best way to go about it, and really want to try and make some better decisions that help with long term success. I see a lot of people on here doing super well, so I was wondering if anyone could take a peak at my diary and see if there are some things that need tweaking. What I am noticing in the last five days of consistent logging--is that I may be eating too much fruit. But it really helps keep my energy levels up (people with M.S tend to be vitiman B and D deficent). I can't be as active as I would like as I live with Multiple Sclerosis, which often inhibits my mobility and causes incredible fatigue. I also notice that my calorie intake is usually under by a couple 100 calories--but I am typically feeling pretty good (when I'm hungry I eat--which ends up being about 6 times a day). Suggestions?

Replies

• luminajd
    luminajd Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Your diary is viewable only to friends, you probably will get way more feedback if you make it open to everyone.
  • Kaylaef
    Kaylaef Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Frick. All fixed!
  • JoanB5
    JoanB5 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Looks like you are doing a very good job of being intentional and balanced through the day. (I obviously have a bigger sweet tooth than you do! But, I digress.) You are doing fantastic. I don't worry about a couple days in the week of being 100 low, because a lot of times on the weekend, I tend to go over eating with family and friends, even making "the best choice available". Best of luck!