Starting again from scratch!

Options
Hi I'm not new here but I am getting a fresh and new start!! I used MFP over the past two years to shed 35 pounds but I still have another 55 pounds to get rid of! I have had a few bumps in the road which include a knee injury which I am pending knee surgery for. My attitude went from positive to just straight out depressing and I got into IDGAF anymore mode...but today I stepped on the scale saw my weight and said OMG WTF have you done to yourself!?!?! I am disappointed in myself right now BUT I know the best way to get over the disappointment is to chin up and start fresh so here I am AGAIN!! I am just looking for positive people to help cheer me along my journey to completing myself with positive support! I live in San Diego, CA one of the most viewed upon cities that is supposed to have beautiful healthy people...well I don't fall in that category right now but I am determined that I will!! :wink:

Replies

• TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Hello there :) Happy Friday!
  • Kookie215
    Kookie215 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I have been there, hell im still there i lost 30lbs when i started MFP and then when i quit i gained 10 back in just a couple months. But im back for good now and i hope you are too!
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    Feel Free to add me, so far I have lost 84 lbs, I put a lot of effort into training. But only consume between 1,000 to 1,200. Am on this site daily. :smile: