Lost 10 lbs...and it can STAY Lost! :)

2»

Replies

• MyDream
    MyDream Posts: 72
    Congrats! I can't wait to reach 10 lbs lost and have the same feeling! Like I always say, it's one day at a time--sometimes one moment at a time! :wink:

Keep up the good work!

A friend invite is coming your way!
  • 4me2sibiai
    4me2sibiai Posts: 71
    Good for you! I think you are well on track to reaching your goal with that attitude.
    [/quote]
  • 4me2sibiai
    Thank you for the postings!!!

I said NO" to "free cake" TWICE yesterday!!! The second time was harder but I did it. Some days it's hard but I want this to work.

Good for you! I think you are well on track to reaching your goal with that attitude.
  • 4me2sibiai
    Hill242, I'm still learning how to "quote" so please bear with me! :)

Thank you. I feel like I'm holding myself more accountable with choices now that I'm part of MFP.
  • 4me2sibiai
    Congratulations - fab result for your dedication and effort. Best of luck with the next month too! :-)

Thank you so much. I have my measurements in the system and will be excited to see the changes in about two weeks. The first numbers were from the middle of March but I just put them in at the beginning of May. Please keep your fingers crossed!!! :)
  • hill242
    hill242 Posts: 412 Member
    I think you got the quoting right on that last post!

Just remember when you click Quote that the post you are replying to will appears inside of [ quo te] [ /qu ote] tags (spaces added to make sure it displays). You *could* get fancy and "trim" the quote to the exact sentences/paragraphs you want to address, but then you risk messing up the quote tags. Just stick with what is comfortable for you. The next step is to type your response to the post after the last quote tag.
  • 4me2sibiai
    I'm glad it finally worked! LOL!!!
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Congrats on your achievment! I can't wait to hit mine! You really are inspiring..well done lady xx
  • 4me2sibiai
    Congrats on your achievment! I can't wait to hit mine! You really are inspiring..well done lady xx

THANK you!!! I just hit my first mini- goal of 14 lbs!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!