Today i will stay on track because...

Options
Okay i tried this a few months ago and it worked out great, for my motivation i tell everyone why im staying on track with a new reason for everyday

Today i will stay on track because...I really need new clothes but wont buy any until i drop 2 sizes

Why will you stay on track today?

Replies

• mummyzena
    mummyzena Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Because i dont want the fat seat when i take the kids to alton towers.xx
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Because I MUST have a flat stomach by summer!
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I guess I am the odd one out. Today is my spike day to go out with friends and blow off some steam.:glasses:
  • kelcro40
    kelcro40 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Because I have steadily been losing since jan 6th and am not about to mess it up now! At 19 pounds down, I can visibly see and feel some differences.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    I don't want to embrass myself at water exercise class where most of the women are 10 to 20 years older than me.
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because... I want to be able to do my 10 mile run this weekend without feeling like cr*p!
  • linxus
    linxus Posts: 87
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because I want my family to be proud of me when I visit home this summer.
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because I know what the short and long term effects of going off track are.
  • KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn
    KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I will stay on track today because I want to over come this plateau!
  • Evachiquita
    Evachiquita Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Today I will stay on track so that I can wear a bikini in a month!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Because it's who I am.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I was sick all of last week and didn't get to the gym much, had a sick kid this week and didn't get to the gym at all AND I've been eatin gmore junk than healthy foods.

Tonight, I will finish my diary on track AND go to the gym.
  • mefit87
    mefit87 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because...I want to feel confident about myself and look damn good in my dress ;) on my birthday in June!!!
  • melsmith612
    melsmith612 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because I have been working hard all week to stay within my new macros!
  • Kaylaef
    Kaylaef Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I will stay on track today--because I need to get healthy before I can get pregnant!
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    I will stay on track today because I'm going to Isla Mujeres (island off of Cancun, MX coast) in 25 days!! My bikinis are waiting!
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because last year I gave up and gained back all the weight plus some back. AND I am not about to go down that road again! I already know the consequences of going off track.
  • Spook_Nuke_Em
    Spook_Nuke_Em Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Because it's my birthday, and I won't ruin what I started for a day I just turn older! lol
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Because tomorrow I have a pin up party.

Because I am so close to losing 10% of my starting weight.

Because every day I slack is one more day further away from getting to do silk aerials or acro yoga.
  • twentyco
    twentyco Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am worth the effort to make myself healthier.