Looking for Vegetarian/Vegan Friends :-)

Options
ArtGeek22
ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
Hi! I have recently switched over (mostly vegan/vegetarian) and would love to find some new friends that share my love of veggies :happy:. I have switch over for both health and ethical reasons and I am feeling great so far!

Thanks to all who respond!
- Anna

Replies

• ArtGeek22
    Options
    Bump..... are there no other veggie lovers :ohwell:
  • ArtGeek22
    Options
    Bump..... one last attempt :ohwell:
  • lcyama
    lcyama Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    there must be more of us out there.
    i am vegan (95% of the time), for ethical reasons, and also because when i ate meat i felt bloated and dull.
    i sent you a friend request.
  • ArtGeek22
    Options
    Thank you! Finally, lol :laugh:
  • sheclimbsrocks
    sheclimbsrocks Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Add me! :)

Also, join the MFP Happy Herbivore group. You'll find more veggies there.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of veg/vegans on here, but maybe not right now. I'm not one, but I've been here a while and seen lots of posts.

Check out the groups section. I'm sure there some veg groups.
  • autumnlily31185
    autumnlily31185 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Hi, been a vegetarian for over 10yrs, you can add me if you like, I am here everyday. Would love to have a veg friend on here for support =)
  • Papayamaya5
    Papayamaya5 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan and mostly gf! feel free to add me and check out my recipe blog at teenyteacakes.tumblr.com xx
  • carly_am
    carly_am Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hey! Veggie for 10 years here. There's a whole group of us - search for happy herbivores :)

Feel free to add me if you would like. I love cooking and finding new veggie recipes :)
  • dakotawitch
    dakotawitch Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm not 100% vegetarian -- I'm flexitarian -- but my partner is veggie and we run a vegetarian household. We also keep a blog at http://freerangetofu.wordpress.com with our cooking adventures. Feel free to give me an add -- since I eat veggie or vegan for most of my meals, I'm always looking to both learn and share what I've learned.
  • zillah73
    zillah73 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Vegetarian for four years.
  • Mcmilligen
    Mcmilligen Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Dairy and land roaming animal-free here! The majority of the time I'm eating a vegan diet though :)

Feel free to add! I <3 veggies!
  • 1_day_at_a_time
    Options
    vegan happy here :)
  • Dayquasar
    Dayquasar Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hi I eat whole plant based, 99.9% vegan diet (I still consume honey). Anyone can add me :)

-Becky
    Girlwholovestheworld.blogspot.com
  • Farrahrm
    Farrahrm Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi..you can add me. I eat mostly vegan. I've eliminated dairy and cheese from my diet, and only occassionaly will I have meat. I began eating mostly vegan after reading the China Study.
  • Happy4lifeHHH
    Happy4lifeHHH Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hi!! :) Im just became a vegan 3 weeks ago and plan on being this way for the rest of my life... Mostly for ethical reasons because I love animals!! lol I eat sushi every now and then though, feel free to add me!! :)
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    long time vegetarian. open diary