MEETING NEW FRIENDS

Options
HELLO. I JUST JOINED THIS SITE TODAY. I AM A STAY AT HOME MOM WITH A 14 MONTH OLD DAUGHTER AND A MARINE HUSBAND. I AM WORKING ON LOSING THE BABY FAT (55 LBS.). I AM HOPEING TO MEET NEW FRIENDS ON HERE AS I WORK TO LOSE THE WEIGHT, FOR SUPPORT. WE LIVE IN THE JACKSONVILLE, NC AREA, SO IT WOULD ALSO BE GREAT TO MAKE FRIENDS IN MY AREA WHO I COULD BE FRIENDS WITH AND WORK OUT WITH. JUST MESSAGE ME AND I WILL TELL YOU MORE ABOUT MYSELF.

Replies

• Jess_Savannah
    Options
    HELLO. I JUST JOINED THIS SITE TODAY. I AM A STAY AT HOME MOM WITH A 14 MONTH OLD DAUGHTER AND A MARINE HUSBAND. I AM WORKING ON LOSING THE BABY FAT (55 LBS.). I AM HOPEING TO MEET NEW FRIENDS ON HERE AS I WORK TO LOSE THE WEIGHT, FOR SUPPORT. WE LIVE IN THE JACKSONVILLE, NC AREA, SO IT WOULD ALSO BE GREAT TO MAKE FRIENDS IN MY AREA WHO I COULD BE FRIENDS WITH AND WORK OUT WITH. JUST MESSAGE ME AND I WILL TELL YOU MORE ABOUT MYSELF.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jess, this is a great place to meet new friends. Good luck with all your successes. We look forward to hearing all about them:flowerforyou:
  • Deeterz
    Deeterz Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi everyone. i just joined the site today too.
    I work full time (desk job) and go to school as well.

I struggle with weight loss as I dont eat well and I cannot due too much strenous (sp?) exercise due to having MS:grumble:

So, I just joined the July weight loss challenge as we are going to LAS VEGAS in July.
    i am doing it this time for sure - no more excuses!
  • chimpoco
    chimpoco Posts: 193
    Options
    I just joined too. At first, I was only using the food journal. Last night I started reading messages. I think this is a really great site.

I'm looking for a support base to help me be more accountable. Drop me a line sometime.:smile:
  • Aprilina
    Aprilina Posts: 12
    Options
    hey Jess! Welcome to this site. It 's such a great place to start and it's so easy to do.:happy: Or should I say welcome all! Wow, this is a pretty popular site isn't it. It's so much easyer than trying to keep a food journal and looking up all my calories in a book! It does it all for me!