Reshaping Tanya lost 134 pounds but..

Options
She posts stuff like this:

https://www.facebook.com/ReshapingTanya/posts/600872816608413

"I have a plan I'm thinking of trying.
I call it 12-10-8.

12= keep calories at 1200.

10= burn at least 1,000 calories per day.

8= do this 8days in a row then I get 1day off exercise.

Goal to do this twice then reevaluate.

I wouldn't recommend this to everyone but in knowing my body It's how I lost 134lbs and became more fit. So regardless of what some may read or think its what has given me true results."

I'm worried about the message it sends to all of her followers, but she looks amazing!

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Sounds insane. And if I was trying to function on 200 calories a day everyone better stay far far away from me.
  • that_Va_chick
    Options
    Sounds insane. And if I was trying to function on 200 calories a day everyone better stay far far away from me.

^^^^THIS^^^^....i WOULD TURN INTO A MONSTER
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    If it works for you I say go for it. You know what your goal is, however I do not understand why you are posting this? I fear for your safety. They will cyber chase you and burn your food diary to the ground.
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    not healthy and not wise reposting it here.
  • Soloflyergirl2
    Soloflyergirl2 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    How does a 200 cal. diet impact brain function, mobility, meeting nutrition requirements to sustain life? I am serious.
    Is this diet a lifestyle or a means to a goal, for the moment? What will the nutrition intake be for healthy living and maintaining the desired weight. ? I think there is a lot of anxiety attached to meeting the weight goal. If you read MFP long enough, you can see how people need support, encouragement, ideas suggestions, recipes, exercise, knowledge on the functions of the human body in terms of burning carbs, sugars, etc This is NOT easy for anyone in any age... but the one thing I know from being part of this challenge, is that you are trying to establish a healthy lifestyle for a healthy life with loved ones. You want to look and feel better for the long haul. :flowerforyou: