MFP vs WW

I am new here just this week. Had been trying to following the WW 360 Plan, but just didn't seem to be getting anywhere so thought i would try this. Already I just like how it all works - calories and excerise. It seems a lot simpler to me just to keep track of my calories and of course make sure you don't get too much fat and sugar. It is all laid out in front of you that if you do go over on something, you can see right where it is to work on correcting your problem. It also appears it will be a lot easier to learn how to eat better and healthier by seeing just how much fat, sugar, carbs, etc. are in the foods you eat. Not just how many points it is. Looking forward to seeing how it works for me.

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,487 Member
    Fellow former WW member myself - much more successful here.
  • eowynmn
    eowynmn Posts: 165 Member
    I literally just told my husband I was quitting WW and coming over here permanently last night. I've been cocharting for 21 days now, and it's just so much easier - actually I haven't charted points in a few days. I eat almost a core diet, so what's the difference really. Also I get sick of every stupid recipe having non-fat/low-fat in it - that's not good for you! Anyway lots of people on here have made the switch. I told myself if I ever feel myself slacking off, which I don't right now,I will go back. The most important thing for me is to keep going, no matter what way it goes.