Back in action!

Options
I used this website over the summer like crazy. I was working out at least five days a week. Counting all my calories. I ended up losing 16 pounds in about 2.5 months. I was super pumped but then the Thanksgiving and Christmas monster hit me and I lost all my self-control. I gained but almost all of the sixteen pounds I lost.

So here I was once again at New Year feeling fatter than ever. I started counting calories again. I ate 1400 calories steadily for about a month. I did not lose anything. Not an ounce. I got so frustrated. I just couldn't find what was working for my body. I just gave up, and I am not proud of that. But after about a month of feeling sorry for myself, here I am! I may not be able to hit the gym right now due to my crazy schedule but that does not mean I cannot eat healthy! I am getting serious again! And in May, when I finally have to time to do something other than research and read, I will dedicate my Summer to hitting the gym and getting in shape and staying in that shape!

So here is getting back on the horse and staying on it!

Replies

• MENichols5
    MENichols5 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Wow your story sounds exactly like mine! I was doing well before the holidays and seriously cannot get back on track now!! I've gained about 5 pounds and keep telling myself I am going to get back on track, lose those 5 pounds, plus the 8 more that I have been telling myself I need to lose for months now. I do well for a few days and then fall off track again for various reasons :sad: I'll admit, I have thrown a few pity parties for myself but I think setting a goal will help me! I would like to lose 8 pounds by Memorial Day weekend when I am going to a lake with some friends.

Hopefully having a goal will keep me focused. Congrats on your positive attitude and keep it up:smile:
  • RiverMelSong
    RiverMelSong Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! The holidays were hard for me too, but I know we can do it!! :)