Best Quest bar flavor?

Options
amybg1
amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
There's a location where I'm at that sells Quest Bars by the box (no need to go to a bulk foods store like some other items) And Quest Bars are ON SALE until Thursday!

I currently have some Cinnamon Roll bars but would like to buy another box of these within the coming days to take advantage of the sale. Which flavors are the best in YOUR OPINION?

They have choc PB, strawberry cheesecake, lemon cream pie, and coconut cashew available as well as Cinnamon Roll

Replies

• bunjijk
    bunjijk Posts: 44
    Options
    The coconut cashew are my favorite. They are so expensive though. Where are they on sale???
  • axialmeow
    axialmeow Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Coconut cashew or banana muffin are my favorite.
  • booboo68
    booboo68 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    If they have the chocolate chip cookie dough one, that's my favorite. If not, I like the cinnamon roll and the banana nut muffin ones and the lemon cream pie.
  • rumplesnat
    rumplesnat Posts: 372
    Options
    I've tried them all and pretty much love them all as well! Chocolate chip cookie dough, chocolate brownie and PB&J are my favorite. All that you listed are wins IMO. I eat 1-2 every day. Expensive habit, but soooo worth it!!!
  • amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I've narrowed it down to choc PB, lemon cream pie and strawberry cheesecake as we don't have the chocolate chip cookie dough available here yet. Any votes? I'll leave the coconut cashew as one of the last ones to try since depending on the season the taste of coconut sometimes throws me off all depending on what is then predominant in my diet in terms of fruits in season and whatnot
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Of those you mentioned, Chocolate Peanut Butter or Lemon Cream Pie.

Microwave for 10-15 seconds. YUM!
  • darwinwoodka
    darwinwoodka Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I just wish I could find them at all. Always sold out here. Guess I'll have to order online...
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Coconut cashew! So good.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Of those you mentioned, Chocolate Peanut Butter or Lemon Cream Pie.

Microwave for 10-15 seconds. YUM!

I heard that microwaving breaks protein or something... so I'm a bit nervous to try it!
  • adamecks
    adamecks Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I heard that microwaving breaks protein or something... so I'm a bit nervous to try it!

People have been cooking protein since the discovery of fire...
  • amanda1005
    amanda1005 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I bought a box of the strawberry cheesecake, and its alright, but does not compare to how much more I enjoy the cinnamon roll, brownie, or the oh so decadent cookie dough. Still, all the flavors I have tried are 10x better than any other protein bars I have had.
  • darwinwoodka
    darwinwoodka Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    FInally found them and got the cookie dough. Not bad.
  • JGainingHealth
    JGainingHealth Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I just tried one for the first time yesterday and had Strawberry Cheesecake... I think it's pretty good! It was the lowest in sodium anyways.
  • ajkolb
    ajkolb Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You can buy a variety box of each (natural, and original) online to try them all!:)) They just came out with Cookie Dough, which is real good. Not my favorite flavor, but its great! www.questproteinbars.com. Not sure anymore, but first time buyers can use the code FREESHIPPING.
  • ajkolb
    ajkolb Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    If you buy them direct, they are only $2.08 a bar. THATS CHEAP! Plus, they are fresh. For some reason, if you buy them at a store they are hard!((
  • CoachColin
    Options
    Vanilla Almond in my opinion!
  • apothecarist
    Options
    Never tried a Quest bar but now you have me curious. Do you normally eat a bar for a snack or would they be a satisfying breakfast alternative?
  • noorsss
    Options
    Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Strawberry Cheesecake are the best by far!
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Yum! They are really good. My favorite is the Mixed Berry. But of the ones you have to choose from, my vote is for Chocolate Peanut Butter because it takes care of some chocolate cravings.