Hello!

desireebutts
desireebutts Posts: 22
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
This is my first day on this website. I have tried another one similar, it hasn't been working out so far, so I'm trying this one. :) I'm a 24 soon to be 25 yr old female looking to shed some major pounds and get back to being comfortable in whatever I wear, and start to look good again. I"m hopefully starting nursing school soon, So i'm hoping to get this kicked off the right way. I'm in 2 weddings this summer - which are not mine - by the way. But hoping to look a little better in those dresses :) Add me if you would like. I would love any tips I can get!

Replies

• blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    welcome!!!
  • knightl
    knightl Posts: 14
    Hey! I'm a 22 year old female trying to lose about 150 pounds. I'm not sure what your "major pounds" means, but you should add me and we can help motivate each other. You will find the people on this website are very motivating and down-to-earth and you'll probably have about 10 friend requests by the end of the night! I love this site. Tomorrow will be a week that I've been on here, and already I've been more motivated to work out and post my exercises for the day to hear the motivational feedback. You'll LOVE it, I'm sure :)
  • jspot
    jspot Posts: 1
    get it girl!! you can do it!!!
  • Aid_B
    Aid_B Posts: 427
    You've come to the right place, welcome :O)
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Hi there! Welcome. I'm trying to lose about 60 lbs. Good Luck! :flowerforyou:
  • Welcome!!
  • lwebsmfp
    lwebsmfp Posts: 297 Member
    Welcome!
  • mindalyn
    mindalyn Posts: 128 Member
    hello! i am new as well, if you'd like to get in touch let me know! good luck!
This discussion has been closed.