introducing myself

Options
Hi my name is Danielle and I just wanted to introduce myself to the site. I have been struggling with my weight my entire life and hopefully with great support, tips if anyone want to give me any, and determination I will be successful.

Replies

• aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! Welcome. This site is great! Good Luck on your journey! :flowerforyou:
  • jmjones2002
    Options
    So glad you're here!! I have struggled for a long time as well..We gotta stay strong even when we have a bad week:-) You can do this!! Good Luck to ya..
  • Melanie1967
    Melanie1967 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! We are all here for the same reason. Lot's of support here to help. I have been at it 5.5 weeks now and have lost 21lbs. 76 more to go!! I have tried several diets, and always FAILED! I am now learning I do not have to diet, I have to change what I eat and how I eat it. Since doing that, I feel like I am eating all day long, and usually to full to finish out the calories I am supposed to eat for the day. My niece joined 9 weeks ago, and has lost 32lbs. She was surprised she had to buy a bigger lunch box to go on a diet! I, like you, have been heavy all of my life. I know, once I get to my goal, I will have to keep eating this way to stay there. Just remember, it's what I try to remember anyways, you didn't get this size overnight, and your not going to get to the size you want to be overnight either. You may have a bad day, put it behind you and move on to the next!! Chin up, add me *kitten* a friend if you would like to!!
  • lwebsmfp
    lwebsmfp Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You'll love it and all the support here as well. Good luck! :)
  • mindalyn
    mindalyn Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    hello! i am new as well, good luck with your journey! i am sure with all the support and advice that can be found here that you will do just fine! msg if you'd like to talk or share