Green Coffee Bean pills? Raspberry Keytones?

Yes or No? Why or why not??

Replies

• evileen99
    evileen99 Posts: 1,564 Member
    No.

Because they don't work.
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,722 Member
    Just came in to say Dr. Oz is a quack!

But really... don't bother unless you like throwing your money away.
  • Babeskeez
    Babeskeez Posts: 606 Member
    omg.gif
  • dc729
    dc729 Posts: 64 Member
    I agree with all of the above. If it were that easy, everyone would be thin.
  • MeeshyBW
    MeeshyBW Posts: 382 Member
    Waste of time and money.

TBH promoting or asking about supposed 'quick fixes' in the nutrition forum is going to bring everyone out of the woodwork.

Losing weight is about changes in your diet and lifestyle, not a magic pill. I'm sorry but it takes hard work and dedication.
  • NoahandPresleysMom
    NoahandPresleysMom Posts: 763 Member
    he only reason I asked is because my moms doctor told her to get them. I called my own doctor and he just laughed and said the same things as someone else did about dr oz. Yeah, I told my mom they do nothing but shes still taking the coffee bean and eating crap food :noway:
  • NoahandPresleysMom
    NoahandPresleysMom Posts: 763 Member
    Also, she now has my younger sister taking them and she says they hurt her stomach.
  • KatieHall77
    KatieHall77 Posts: 129 Member
    Sounds like a gimmick, and I suspect some doctors are not quite honest. My MIL sees an ENT who sells herbal cures out of his office for exorbitant prices, she's been buying them for fifteen years and she's still constantly ill.
    Your mom, like my mil, should get another doctor for sure.
  • Freyja2023
    Freyja2023 Posts: 158 Member
    Also, she now has my younger sister taking them and she says they hurt her stomach.

Tell you sister not to take them if they are causing pain and she doesn't want too, you mom may not like it but no one has the right to make someone take something that causes pain in any form.