at my lowest weight in 18 years!

Options
I weighed myself this morning and I was 125 lbs. I am 5'3" and 32 years old (female). The last time I saw that number was when I started grade 9 - I was 14 years old. By the end of 1995 I was already 130.

It is still hard for me to accept these low (for me) numbers. But, I am happy with them!

Replies

• smilingirisheyes
    smilingirisheyes Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!!
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. I hope before I turn another year older I become lighter and in better shape then I have my whole adult life. Thanks for inspiring me!
  • texastwilight
    texastwilight Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!!!
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! WTG!!
  • boonNDharts
    boonNDharts Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow great job!
  • pamcuster
    pamcuster Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    That's GREAT!!! I know how you feel...I'm below my high school weight, and for this morning's weigh-in, I got on the scale four times just to make sure it was really right! It feels WONDERFUL, doesn't it!
    Great Job!
    :)
  • RachelX04
    RachelX04 Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    :wink: well done. You must be so proud of your accomplishment. I would be doing my happy dance
  • zephtalah
    zephtalah Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I am 5'4". The last time I weighed 125 was in 6th grade! I don't think that number will ever be back. Great job to you!
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! We would love to see some pictures of your progress!
  • jennontheroad
    jennontheroad Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I likely won't have pics up for a while.
    My weight loss hasn't been dramatic - my highest weight was 154. Throughout my 20s my weight was around 145 and I just assumed that was where my body wanted to be and that my goal weight of 132 was an impossibility. But- it wasn't!!! I am now far below my goal weight and love eating healthy whole foods, I love jogging and yoga, and I don't find it hard anymore to control portion sizes. I can't wait to start strength training when I'm able to join a gym.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!