Hi :) New Girl To This. Advice?

Options
Heyy im Nikki :)
Anyway, Im currently 150lbs at 5'7. Last Sunday (March 3) I started going to the gym again for the first time in a year and half. I'm desperately trying to drop 25 lbs and get my abs back. I have love handles and a lot of tummy fat. (I blame it on having 2 sections, august 2009and october 2010) Seems like no matter what I do my tummy is disgusting :(
K so, I started going to the gym again, and ive been trying to eat healthy. Mostly Fruits, Vegies, Chicken Breast, and rice cake with peanutbutter and jelly for breakfast. At the gym ive been running for at least 30 min, and then focusing on ab exercises mainly, but have been doing legs and arms as well. Anyway, I need a gym routine and a diet plan. I would like to reach my goal weight 125 lbs in just a couple monthes. Some help with those 2 things would be great :)

Replies

• sempifi99
    Options
    There is an online personal trainer program that I use called Activetrax from https://www.activtrax.com/. It helps me with my gym routine a LOT. You program in your goal and it does the rest for you while switching up the routine so you don't get bored.

Also, as a pre-med biology/chemistry student I would recommend not focusing too much on your abs and work more on burning fat. The abs are always hidden under a layer of fat and the best way to make them show is to just loose the fat. Ab work hardly burns any calories. I'm not saying to skip ab work all together, but just focus on burning calories first. Around 5 minutes of abs a day should be more than enough.
  • Supastarrnikki
    Options
    Thank you! My main focus is to lost the fat. Which im trying to do by a lot of cardio! Ill check out that website :) thanks