Decision Time

Options
joyfuljoy65
joyfuljoy65 Posts: 317 Member
Met my goal with an extra pound. Now what to do - maintain for a while (to see if I can!) as I have lost just over 3st since July, or to keep going and see if I can lose another stone before the year is up?

Both options have their attractions, but I am leaning to continuing.

Replies

• RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Great job! Unless you're hitting a plateau I dont know why you would want to stop. Unless youre just doing it because you want to eat more.
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    First of all well done that is a great achievement. I would say keep going the reason being that you are already in the zone and it is working. You don't know what life will bring your way down the line. If your ultimate goal is to lose 14lbs more don't stop just before the finish line. Good luck :smile:
  • joyfuljoy65
    joyfuljoy65 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Great job! Unless you're hitting a plateau I dont know why you would want to stop. Unless youre just doing it because you want to eat more.

No I am thinking about it because I wonder if I can maintain without putting on the weight - that is always what has happened in the past..... but I don't know if I want to stop. My goal was 3 stone - which seemed impossible - I have lost 3 stone 1.5 lb. perhaps 4 stone isnt so far away?!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!