Introducing myself

Options
terricol
terricol Posts: 43 Member
Hi I am a married female who has just started to get my life back. I have about 5 stone to lose and am an excuse eater, emotional, bored eater, comfort eater and binge eater ( any excuse really) . I have a good personality which i hide behind. Please feel free to say hi as we all need a friendly hi from time to time. I am a shift worker that works around the clock and also look after my family. Thanks for listening. x

Replies

• xxxtracyxxx
    xxxtracyxxx Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Ditto to all of the above! 5 stone? yup! Excuse eater? Yup! Emotional? Yup! etc etc

You have an AMAZING personality and hiding behind it is an amazing person!

We can do this xxxx
  • hilarywithers150
    Options
    Hi....Im just saying Hi really!!! Good luck sounds like your busy and half the battle is to know why you eat.....I also dont need too much of an excuse to over eat so we are in the same club regards Hilary
  • terricol
    terricol Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies, Hi to Hilary too.
  • psv1012
    psv1012 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi ! I think most folks who struggle with weight are "excuse eaters" or emotional eaters.....you have found the right spot. Best of luck to you.
  • Annabel_newme
    Options
    hello, I also need to lose 5+ and work shifts, feel free to add me xx
  • ElaineRN100
    ElaineRN100 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I work nights - 6 twelve hours shifts in a row in a busy ER. So my over eating is emotional/stress. And of course the food I used to reach for was high carbs, sugar - just the bad stuff. I have just joinjed this sight and looking forward to using the tools available here. Good luck to everyone.