Anyone 16-23ish here losing quite a bit of weight?

Hey :) I'm almost 19 and aiming to lose up to 50 lbs. I started last December and have since lost around a stone. I fell off the bandwagon for a while, luckily didn't gain anything, but I'm now more motivated than ever to get the rest of the weight off.

It would be great to chat to others in a similar situation, around my age. Maybe even exchange Facebook or numbers so we can motivate each other? Message me if you're up for it :)

Replies

• Hey,

I'm 21, looking to lose about 35-40 pounds but my overall goal is to feel good. i live in Belgium though, right over the canal! You can add me if you want and we can motivate eachother. ^^
  • GingerBiscuit_19
    GingerBiscuit_19 Posts: 75 Member
    Im 22, needing to lose just under 100lbs. Add me :) im on every day and I support all those on my friends list x
  • never124get
    never124get Posts: 163
    I'm 20, 21 in July. You can add me! I log on every day and have an open diary.

Edit: Forgot to add I am aiming to lose about 76 lbs
  • RiverMelSong
    RiverMelSong Posts: 456 Member
    I'm 24 (why do I feel old now? xD) But I'm aiming to lose around 45lbs. Feel free to add me If you want. I'm here every day and have an open diary :)
  • Hi! I'm Stephenie, I just joined today (but I've used this site before). I just recently turned 20, I want to look 36 pounds.

I could definitely use the motivation of some friends on here. I'll add you!
  • Hiya,

I just turned 23, wanting to lost 26-30lbs, joined today in the hope of getting some motivation and sharing ideas from people who are working towards similar goals and making some friends :). ive written my first blog post today, have a read if you like :) x