Ideas please. Hurt my knee and wrist. Is there an exercise

katznketo
katznketo Posts: 323 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
I bruised my meniscus and have tendonitis in my right wrist.

Suppose to stay off knee and immobilize wrist. This is going on m 5th week now. How can I get some cardio or am I being rediculous? Thanks, kc

Replies

• Swimming! But really your focus should be on healing....far too often people are soo anxious to get back to the routine that they go back too soon & just end re-injuring the original injury or injuring something else b/c of over-compensation. Why not just focus on diet alone while you heal?
  • Also curious. I have De Quervain's it appears (fancy name for tendonitis) and it's really screwed with my routine. I've been on the (yawn) bike everyday.

Swimming sounds promising for your knee....
  • katznketo
    katznketo Posts: 323 Member
    Twilight, you are very wise and I'm not. I went out Sunday and rode my bike and now my knee hurts again. (But I'll tell you something. It is almost worth it. ) I had so much fun after being stuck for a month. Be blessed, kc

Sparkle, this happened to me once before and the doc said aspirin therapy around the clock. It worked. My writst is almost healed. But not my knee. I think I injured the tendon. I've dont that before too. Took a lot longer to heal.

kc
This discussion has been closed.