Karate, weight training, running

Options
Hi. I've been on here for 2 months. I believe I'm doing pretty well, sticking to the plan overall, but not perfectly all the time. How fast do you usually lose body fat? I wonder if I eat too few caleries? I always replace what I work off. I'm on about 1260 a day with this app. I do a lot of high intensity running after my weight training three days a week. The other two days I do karate and Saturday I like to endurance run on my treadmill for thirty minutes. I seem to be losing weight off my face which I don't really want that, because I don't want to be skinny but instead, well toned. I'm eating pretty good I think. Taking whey protein early in morning when I wake up and afternoons after my workout. I eat Greek yougert before bed. I am doing workouts according to the book,"New Rules of Weightlifting for Women." I eat baked chicken breat once daily as well, and a salad. With the Bew Rules book, for the last two weeks I've seemed to have made better progress because before I was just kind of doing my own thing. I like to be active and I want to be strong. Am I eating too few caleries and is a goal of getting down to 120 reasonable and healthy for my build? I'm 42 years old and 5''2. I'm a stay at home mom, except for teaching karate 2 days a week at my own school. I have a lot of home exercise equipment but unfortunately no spotter. How fas does one in my situation unusually lose body fat and replace with muscle? Any advice? I am open to hearing all suggestions. Thanks and God bless.