INFO Request - anyone using LXS Medical fat loss tablets

Options
YES I know !!!! some of you will be dead against anything like this product but i am askng for info so I CAN PASS IT ONTO SOMEONE I know... unfortunately we are not all made the same....

Is there anyone in the MFP community who uses or has used these.. opinions and or results - side effects etc please good or bad, She is struggling and thinks this is the way to go. I am trying to educate her otherwise but HEY Romes wasn't built in a day !!!!! Anythign I can use to save her the money she will spend

thanks in advance :indifferent:

Replies

• now_or_never13
    now_or_never13 Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    If she wants to buy the pills she will. She is looking for an easy way out and no matter what you tell her it won't stop her.

Pills are not the answer. Pills, even those listed as all natural or herbal are dangerous.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    YES I know !!!! some of you will be dead against anything like this product but i am askng for info so I CAN PASS IT ONTO SOMEONE I know... unfortunately we are not all made the same....

Then why ask?

Also, aside from established medical issues, we're close enough to the same that simple advice like "eating at the correct calorie deficit will cause you to lose weight in a healthy manner" stands true.

Don't take the pills. Don't recommend the pills.

Have your friend sign up and use the site if they have access to it, that's the easiest first step.
  • Flora_k
    Flora_k Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Learned my lesson with the hCG diet, not worth what it can do to your body.

Just had to say that since I've had to have so many doctor's appointments because of that stupid fad diet.