Hi to 60+ friends!

Options
:smile: Hi, I'm Linda and new to this site. I've lost over 100 lbs already, but have been stuck in a rut for a while, and so here I am for a fresh start! I'm hoping to meet up and make friends with like-minded members. I'm 64, retired and am fairly active with babysitting my grandkids a few days each week.

Replies

• RoseOhio
    RoseOhio Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi Linda! I am fairly new here and am 63, looking for some fitness friends for encouragement. I am a Grandma, too. Still working as a Respiratory Therapist at local hospital. I really love MyFitnessPal. I have done Weight Watchers a couple of times and made goal but very hard to maintain. I thought I would try this to lose a few pounds and keep up with my fitness.:smile:
  • karinaskorner
    karinaskorner Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    HI Linda,

I'm also new and recently retired(63yo)....returned to WW and stuck on a plateau but finally lost 2 pounds using this site(weighed in
    last wk at WW)....also a Nana to 4 wonderful grandchildren who live nearby....this site is much more user friendly right now for me
    than WW so will continue with both....if I do pretty good the next 2 wks here, I may stop my e-tools at WW and just go there once/mo since I'm a lifetimer and only pay IF 2 pounds away from goal....

Karina