~Happy and Ready~

Options
Hello. My name is Kim, and I just started this program about a week ago. I have been wanting to get healthy some time now, but have never found the right program to keep me on track. Just searching around last week, I found my new home, and I am already feeling better about myself. I have a long way to go, but I know I can do it with help and support. I hope to talk to some of you soon, and good luck to all.

Replies

• Loseweight007
    Options
    Hello. My name is Kim, and I just started this program about a week ago. I have been wanting to get healthy some time now, but have never found the right program to keep me on track. Just searching around last week, I found my new home, and I am already feeling better about myself. I have a long way to go, but I know I can do it with help and support. I hope to talk to some of you soon, and good luck to all.
  • JENNIFER1102
    Options
    HI KIM BEST OF LUCK TO YOU. I KNOW SOMETIMES IT SEEMS HARD BUT STAY STRONG. IF YOU SLACK OFF FOR A DAY OR TWO, DONT BEAT YOURSELF UP OVER IT, JUST GET BACK ON YOUR PROGRAM AND REFIND YOUR MOTIVATION AND STRENGTH. (THATS WHAT I HAVE TO DO)
  • fitness4k
    fitness4k Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Kim,

I am so happy that you found a program that you are comfortable with. Remember that positive changes = success. So even the things you might view as small changes (10 minutes of exercise, resisting the temptation to eat something, losing inches) can be celebrated. Don't forget to reward yourself on a regular basis with things that might continue to enhance your positive self-image. All the best to you.