My 30 DS Results - Sweeet Burn

Options
Hi all,
Well, here it is. My husband says he sees no difference but Ithink I do. I sure the hell feel different - fitter, stronger. I will do Ripped in 30 next.
Apologies if the pics come out huge or weird - first try with this

Before30DSFront_zps60509775.jpg

After30DSfront_zps15ec28be.jpg

before30dsback_zps700e8428.jpg

After30DSBack_zps52094821.jpg

Before30DSside_zpsdaf5d1bd.jpg

After30DSside_zps3583be91.jpg

Replies

• MrsAgi
    MrsAgi Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    You're husband is obviously blind to your faults! I can sooooo see a massive difference! Wtg
  • laurels12
    laurels12 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You look very different! Your OH needs to get an eye test! ;-)
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    You look very different! Your OH needs to get an eye test! ;-)

AGREE! (: you look great
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I can see a very big difference probably the reason your husband hasn't noticed is because he sees you everyday, so he wouldn't notice the change as much since it's over time
  • pamelalk
    pamelalk Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    don't know why your husband would say that, there is obviously an improvement, great job
  • BrennLinn
    BrennLinn Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Your husband must be blind because I can see a HUGE difference. You look great!
  • aleesh_
    aleesh_ Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I see a major difference, especially in the one where you are standing sideways! Husbands can be funny like that sometimes :p
  • rebeccagustafson
    rebeccagustafson Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I think your husband needs to get his eyes checked. :smile:
  • PaulFromEssex
    Options
    You look absolutely fabulous Liz. Can see you have put in a lot of hard work. Stunning & gorgeous! I've got me carriers packed & am on my way!! :o) xx
  • krystonite
    krystonite Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    It's probably because he sees you everyday. It's like watching grass grow. But from the before and after pictures there is a noticeable difference. And congrats on completing it :D
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Did he just look at you and see no difference or did he look at the pictures and still see no difference...because there definitely is!
  • brittanybrown1991
    Options
    its hard to see change when you're with someone every day. i can definitely see a difference, especially from the back and side. great job! Hope i get the same results!
  • Majal10
    Majal10 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I have to agree with everyone! There is differences. It does not really matter what anyone things, but what you think and feel.
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Totally see a big difference! You look awesome! I think some husbands aren't terribly perceptive :wink:
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,155 Member
    Options
    You can totally see a difference. Good for you. I'm finishing level one tomorrow and hope this body is doing something with it too.
  • Lauralei36
    Lauralei36 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I see a big difference. Well done!
  • Dulcemami4ever
    Dulcemami4ever Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    How can you not see a difference.....can def see some definition and toning going on :)
  • SquidgySquidge
    SquidgySquidge Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I don't bother to lie to people and tell them I can see a difference if I can't.

So I am not syaing this make you feel better!

I can totally see a difference, the best one is the last one from the side - I see it in your tummy and you're looking great :happy:
  • MarshaMole
    MarshaMole Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    BIg difference... way to go! After I am finished with JM 90 day Body Revolution I am going to get out my 30DS again =)
  • NotBonJovi
    NotBonJovi Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Love is Blind, which is why your husband can't see the difference. But to rest of us, awesome! Well done.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!