NSV!

Options
annette_15
annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
Im very lucky to get to travel a lot for my work, and during the last 5 years or so Ive stayed at countless luxury hotels. Thing is, I've NEVER had the confidence to use the spa because I've always felt too self conscious about my body.

Today, finally, after losing 33 pounds, I decided today was the day that I was gonna reward myself and I booked an hour full body massage.

Turned out that they didnt have any female masseuses available, so they asked me if I was ok with a man doing it... a little hesitant about it but eventually I agreed...yikes

Turned out to b one of the greatest things I've experienced in a loooong time. Not only did I not care at all that he was touching me and I wasnt at all wondering if he was judging me or my body. A couple of times when he was working on my arms and calves In my mind I was thinking 'hmm wonder what he thinks of my new muscles that have been appearing lately' lol!

I even said yes when he asked if I wanted him to work on my glutes (which is by far my least favourite part of my body) hahahaha. Ive never had such a hard time not laughing than when he was pounding my *kitten* for 5 minutes straight :D

But yah long ramble, I had a good day!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!