Pedometer

snookeroo
snookeroo Posts: 2,008 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
I was wondering if anyone owns and uses S12 Heart Rate Monitor?
I would like a pedometer with gps and calorie calculator (like the Navman's Sport.Tool W300 ,but it seems to have been discontinued).
However, I am considering the S12 Heart Rate Monitor, simply because of the features & low price.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Replies

• vicidoesstuff
    vicidoesstuff Posts: 214 Member
    I'm not sure how the higher priced pedometers work but I have one that seems to have a little ball inside that moves when you shake it. I clipped it onto my jeans and headed off to Uni (40 minute walk). When I got there, it told me I'd only done about 7 steps.

With HRM, I'm not experienced but I'm sure some other people on here can let you know.
  • rosalind88
    rosalind88 Posts: 1
    if the pedometers with gps and calorie calculator that is expensive. I think that you can buy a Pedometer with Heart Rate and Calorie function. This is the one I have and when I bought it on Sourcingmap.com late last summer it came highly recommended.
    I like that it can be in a pocket or in a bag(purse) and still count steps. Sometimes I would put in my jeans pocket or in the pocket of my sweater and it always seemed very accurate. It counts steps as well as aerobic steps (if you continue to move for more then 10 min) - it shows distance and calories burned as well as 7 day history. I was really happy with mine.
This discussion has been closed.